CVC at a Glance
The Canadian VIGOUR Centre is an academic research organization (ARO) comprised of internationally-recognized thought leaders in cardiovascular medicine and clinical investigation. The CVC specializes in managing clinical trials of cardiovascular therapies from study design through to manuscript publication.
Why choose the CVC?
- Established in 1997, the CVC has expertly managed over 43 clinical trials in cardiovascular disease
- The CVC's expertise extends over Phase II-III studies through to regional registries and population health outcomes
- Faculty members provide thought leadership for studies, promoting the translation of research into clinical practice
- A central focus on quality ensures data integrity
- The CVC's mentorship of medical students and other trainees allows the next generation of medical professionals to gain invaluable experience in the discipline of research