CVC at a Glance
The Canadian VIGOUR Centre is an academic research organization (ARO) comprised of internationally-recognized thought leaders in cardiovascular medicine and clinical investigation. The CVC specializes in managing clinical trials of cardiovascular therapies from study design through to manuscript publication.
This year's premier Canadian cardiovascular continuing medical education event takes place from March 9-12 in Banff, Alberta. Click to learn more.
Why choose the CVC?
- Established in 1997, the CVC has expertly managed over 43 clinical trials in cardiovascular disease
- The CVC's expertise extends over Phase II-III studies through to regional registries and population health outcomes
- Faculty members provide thought leadership for studies, promoting the translation of research into clinical practice
- A central focus on quality ensures data integrity
- The CVC's mentorship of medical students and other trainees allows the next generation of medical professionals to gain invaluable experience in the discipline of research